Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 3 - space gray WITH gray sport band??

Hello everyone,

I just ordered an Apple Watch online and it was supposed to be a Space Gray one with black sport band according to the ad. However, for my surprise it came instead with a "gray sport band". It was the first time I saw it (coming together with the black Apple Watch version) so I was scared the product could be fake.

I looked up on the box and it says "38mm Case / Space Gray Aluminum / Sport Band Gray". So apparently it is correct.

Is that even possible? Do they sell it with the Gray band on

Thank you for helping me out on this!!

Posted on Sep 22, 2018 8:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2018 9:06 PM

Thank you for your reply. My concern is because I did not buy directly on Apple website.

It did came in the box and it all seems very legit - I was suprised/concerned for its colour combination though.

Is there any other way I can figure out it is original? My Iphone recognized its serial number so shall it proves me to be legit?

Thank you again!!

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2018 9:06 PM in response to askbarnabas

Thank you for your reply. My concern is because I did not buy directly on Apple website.

It did came in the box and it all seems very legit - I was suprised/concerned for its colour combination though.

Is there any other way I can figure out it is original? My Iphone recognized its serial number so shall it proves me to be legit?

Thank you again!!

Apple Watch 3 - space gray WITH gray sport band??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.