Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Music Library error code 4010

I have a 2016 13-in mac book pro running 10.13.6 with itunes version 12.8.0.150. My computer wont sync my icloud music libary and i keep getting error 4010, my phone seems to have no issues. Anyone have any solutions all i seem to find are from a few years back.

~VIN,MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011)

Posted on Sep 22, 2018 8:00 PM

1 reply

Sep 23, 2018 3:10 PM in response to J.T.B

Hi J.T.B!

I understand that you're unable to use iCloud Music Library on your Mac, and I'm happy to help. Please try this:
  1. Open iTunes.
  2. Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose iTunes > Preferences and turn off iCloud Music Library.
    Windows: From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Edit > Preferences and turn off iCloud Music Library.
  3. Close Preferences.
  4. Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose iTunes > Preferences and turn on iCloud Music Library.
    Windows: From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Edit > Preferences and turn on iCloud Music Library.

If you have content downloaded to your device for offline listening, it deletes from your device when you turn off iCloud Music Library. After you turn iCloud Music Library back on, you can redownload the content.

Get help with iCloud Music Library
Cheers!

iCloud Music Library error code 4010

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.