Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If your IPad is already locked activation, then what can I do if I don’t know the owner Apple ID and I didn’t know where is the owner’s ID?

my iPad is already locked activation by another Apple I, and then I forgot who updated this iPad for me. So what should do to unlock this ID?

null-OTHER, iOS 9.3.5, iPad 3.3

Posted on Sep 23, 2018 12:16 AM

1 reply

Sep 23, 2018 12:24 AM in response to sok24

Have you tried : If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support ?

Or, and if you bought the iPad new (i.e. not second-hand), you could try going to an Apple Store (make a Genius Bar appointment if you do) or try contacting iTunes Support online (http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww) and see if they can remove the iPad from the account - they are likely to want to see proof of ownership before they might help e.g. original receipt with the serial number on it

If your IPad is already locked activation, then what can I do if I don’t know the owner Apple ID and I didn’t know where is the owner’s ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.