Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

homepod calendar not working since update to iOS12

Before iOS12, my Homepod was reading all my calendars. Now it can't. What happened? How to fix? My iPhone is still reading all my calendars, as is the Mac Calendar app (but not the iCloud calendar - which is completely empty, for reasons unknown).

HomePod, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 23, 2018 7:49 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 24, 2018 8:48 AM in response to resnyc

Hi resnyc,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities, it's great to have you here. If I understand correctly after updating your HomePod is not reading your calendars.

I have a helpful article called Use Personal Requests on HomePod where you can setup Personal Requests to check your calendar on the HomePod.

If you follow the steps to set this up are you able to check your calendars?

I hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

Sep 25, 2018 5:08 AM in response to jeremy_v

Hi Jeremy - thanks so much for your reply. I have all the settings on my HomePod set up as the linked article describes. I think the problem may have something to do with my iCloud calendar not populating with the same information as my iPhone calendar app, or my Mac's calendar app. Both the iPhone and my MacBook have the correct calendar info, but my iCloud calendar (which I reviewed on iCloud.com) is blank. All my devices, and my iCloud settings, are logged in to my same iCloud account, which is *****@ hotmail.com. Before I upgraded to iOS12, my HomePod was reading my calendars correctly; after upgrading, it isn't. That's the only thing that is different. I appreciate any help you may be able to provide.

[Email Edited by Host]

homepod calendar not working since update to iOS12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.