Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover deleted contact

Can I recover a deleted contac?

Posted on Sep 23, 2018 2:56 PM

2 replies

Sep 24, 2018 2:00 PM in response to sherryfromoxford

Hi ​sherryfromoxford,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you'd like to know if you can retreive a deleted contact from iCloud. I can see why you'd reach out for assistance with this; I'm happy to help. You can recover a contact using iCloud.com on a Mac or PC with these steps:

You can restore your contacts, calendars and reminders, or Safari bookmarks and reading list from an earlier version that was automatically archived in iCloud. For example, you might want to restore an earlier version of your contacts to recover some that were accidentally deleted.

When you restore an earlier version, your current version is first archived in iCloud so you can change your mind and go back to it.

Restore your contacts

You can restore your contacts and contact groups from an earlier version that was automatically archived in iCloud.

1. Go to Settings on iCloud.com, then click Restore Contacts (in the Advanced section).

Available versions are listed by the date and time they were archived.

2. To the right of the version you want to restore, click Restore.

There may be more versions than can be shown at once. Scroll to see more.

Note: Wait until iCloud finishes restoring your contacts before you change them. While it’s restoring them, any changes you make aren’t saved.

The restored contacts and contact groups appear on all your devices set up for iCloud Contacts.

If you change your mind, you can restore the contacts you were using. Just follow the steps above to restore the most recent version available.

iCloud: Restore contacts, calendars, and more from iCloud

Best Regards.

How to recover deleted contact

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.