Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth not working IOS 12 on iPhone X

Bluetooth won’t work at all. I rest the network settings, still nothing worked. It switches to on, off, and unavavailable. Even when it’s on it turns into unavailable.User uploaded file

Posted on Sep 24, 2018 4:30 AM

1 reply

Sep 25, 2018 5:28 AM in response to gcsholl

Hello gcsholl,

From your post, it looks like you’re not able to get bluetooth working. I know how important it is for you to be able to use bluetooth. I’ll be happy to help.

First, you did a great job resetting network settings. The next step would be to determine if this is hardware or software related. You’ll want to make sure your iPhone is backed up, then restore your phone to factory settings.

Here are some articles to help with all this:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

You’ll want to set up the phone as new to test if the bluetooth setting is working. If it is not working still, you will want to contact Apple Support, or bring it in to get it looked at: Apple - Find Locations

Take care!

Bluetooth not working IOS 12 on iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.