Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

early 2011 15 inch MacBook Pro incompatible with Mojave

I have an early 2011 15 inch MacBook Pro which according to Apple specs is incompatible with Mojave. In what way is it incompatible? Can it be made compatible by changing a graphics card? Older Macs are said to be compatible and the difference seems to be the graphics cards they may have

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 10.0.3

Posted on Sep 24, 2018 11:09 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 28, 2018 12:07 PM in response to rgrice1947

I have the same problem. My MacBook Pro 15 early 2011, is my main workstation, and are upgraded to max

User uploaded file

I see same videos in YouTube with alternative solutions, why Apple not apply this alternatives officialy? I do not want use software or alternative methods in my MacBook... and question me, if same peoples can do this, and use the MacBook Pro perfectly, why Apple not use this method?

Please, help to your users to do more happy!!!!!!

Best Regards

Sep 24, 2018 11:34 AM in response to rgrice1947

I am frustrated that I can not update to the new operating system. I just purchased a used (new to me) MacBook Pro from Mid 2010, and when I went to install Mojave, it basically says my laptop is too old. Apple is always saying how long and durable their laptops are, so why not let the new operating system be installed on the older versions of the MacBook Pro. This Pro that I have has been updated with a larger hard drive, more RAM, and a great video card. This kind of stinks APPLE! Please rethink your position about the new OS, or give us older MacBook Pro owners a lite version of Mojave!

early 2011 15 inch MacBook Pro incompatible with Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.