Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How setup "iPhone" USB Network interface

My Mac" Mac mini (late 2014), 2.8 GHz Core I5, 16 GB 1600 MHZ DDR3, Intel iris 1536 MB, 998 GB available storage. I was told to use iTunes to upgrade to IOS 12 because I was having problems with the simple method.

I do not use iTunes on a regular basis so it has not been setup but it has been loaded so I used the lighting cable to connect iPhone to Mac and clicked on iTunes and get the following message

My system is unused storage is 998GB My problem is that because of a problem upgrading IOS, mac help told me to use iTunes which I have not used for a long time. After connecting the mac using the lighting cable and clicking iTunes I get this Message. User uploaded file

then when I transfer to Network Preferences I getUser uploaded file

What action to keep USB happy ?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 24, 2018 6:36 PM

There are no replies.

How setup "iPhone" USB Network interface

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.