Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to purchase applecare+?

I want to buy applecare+ and you can if its still in the limited warranty period (Which my iphone X is until march 2019)

But I can't see where to buy it? It says you can do it online with a little diagnostic and etc but it links to nothing.

Help?

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 24, 2018 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2018 7:14 PM

Hello JarrodT3,

Thanks for using Apple discussions. You can purchase AppleCare+ for your iPhone X here: AppleCare+ - iPhone - Apple

Please note the following:

Purchase either AppleCare+ product with your new iPhone. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:

• Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
  • At an Apple Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
  • Or call (800) 275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen.4

See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions or AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss Insurance Documents for complete product details. Certain exclusions apply.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2018 7:14 PM in response to JarrodT3

Hello JarrodT3,

Thanks for using Apple discussions. You can purchase AppleCare+ for your iPhone X here: AppleCare+ - iPhone - Apple

Please note the following:

Purchase either AppleCare+ product with your new iPhone. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:

• Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
  • At an Apple Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
  • Or call (800) 275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen.4

See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions or AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss Insurance Documents for complete product details. Certain exclusions apply.

How to purchase applecare+?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.