Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods connection to Windows 7 PC

I am at work , trying to connect the my airpods, but driver is not installed, please send me the link to download the driver?

Windows 7

Posted on Sep 27, 2018 4:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2018 8:31 AM

Hey MkSingle,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I can see that you want to use your AirPods with your windows computer and I'd be glad to help. As it turns out, there are no drivers needed to use with Windows. You can simply pair them as you would any other Bluetooth device as explained in the resource below.
Set up AirPods with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices

Use AirPods with a non-Apple device

You can use AirPods as a Bluetooth headset with a non-Apple device. You can't use Siri, but you can listen and talk. To set up your AirPods with an Android phone or other non-Apple device,2 follow these steps:

1. On your non-Apple device, go to the settings for Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on.3 If you have an Android device, go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
  2. With your AirPods in the charging case, open the lid.
  3. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash white.
  4. When your AirPods appear in the list of Bluetooth devices, select them.

Take care.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2018 8:31 AM in response to MkSingle

Hey MkSingle,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I can see that you want to use your AirPods with your windows computer and I'd be glad to help. As it turns out, there are no drivers needed to use with Windows. You can simply pair them as you would any other Bluetooth device as explained in the resource below.
Set up AirPods with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices

Use AirPods with a non-Apple device

You can use AirPods as a Bluetooth headset with a non-Apple device. You can't use Siri, but you can listen and talk. To set up your AirPods with an Android phone or other non-Apple device,2 follow these steps:

1. On your non-Apple device, go to the settings for Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on.3 If you have an Android device, go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
  2. With your AirPods in the charging case, open the lid.
  3. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash white.
  4. When your AirPods appear in the list of Bluetooth devices, select them.

Take care.

Airpods connection to Windows 7 PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.