Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel Netflix

I am trying to cancel my Netflix subscription

Posted on Sep 27, 2018 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2018 10:55 AM

If you are paying for it through iTunes then go to the App Store, tap on your account icon, then your account name, then scroll down to subscriptions and tap it, then tap Netflix from the list of your subscriptions, and tap 'Cancel Subscription'. Then tap confirm, and you will stop being charged at the end of your billing cycle (further down on the page it should say "If you cancel now, you can still access your subscription until 'DAY MONTH YEAR'." You will not be charged again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2018 10:55 AM in response to ashleyfromfrankford

If you are paying for it through iTunes then go to the App Store, tap on your account icon, then your account name, then scroll down to subscriptions and tap it, then tap Netflix from the list of your subscriptions, and tap 'Cancel Subscription'. Then tap confirm, and you will stop being charged at the end of your billing cycle (further down on the page it should say "If you cancel now, you can still access your subscription until 'DAY MONTH YEAR'." You will not be charged again.

How do I cancel Netflix

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.