Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have several charges on my credit card on file for my itunes account that I did not make. Can you find out who is charging my credit card and how to dispute the charges. I am showing over 75.00 in the last 2 months.

How can I dispute charges on my credit card made from my itunes account? I have several charges over the last few months that I did not make. Is there a way to find out who is charging my credit card and why?

Posted on Sep 27, 2018 2:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2018 2:29 PM

This is a user-to-user support forum. No one here has access to information about charges on your account but the following link has instructions, including how to contact Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

18 replies

Oct 26, 2018 7:42 AM in response to maryfrompittsfie

maryfrompittsfie wrote:

Hi I have charges in October n November I didn’t make it authorized. I want a refund and also do not want my debit card allowed ever. If I choose to purchase I will buy an iTunes card. I also have bank transfers nit by me. Please help me. I am a single grandmother raising 3 grandkids. I’m desperate

This is a user-to-user support forum.

No one here has access to information about charges on your account.

No one here can refund anything.

See the following instructions: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, contact Contact Apple Support

Also, I'm not sure what "bank transfers" might have to do with Apple so you may want to talk to your bank as well.

Feb 26, 2019 4:54 PM in response to toddcindy79

Fraudulent use of your credit card needs to be reported to your bank. Usually within the same billing period so it can be removed.

You will have to refer to the terms and conditions outlined on your csrd’s account.

the bank will tell you that to stop future charges incurring, that you will first need to CANCEL the subscribtion in question.

To do this

:https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT202039

Feb 26, 2019 3:50 PM in response to toddcindy79

We need to dispute monthly Charges for I Tunes subscription dated 2-24-19 (10.00) to be refunded to my credit card !! And if I accidentally hit "membership" it was an error. I have had Apple itunes for many years. We have purchased lots of music, which we paid for.

BUT, our Apple I Tunes Music playlist disappears on this computer every time I want to hear our purchased music......"no files?)!!!!

AND how do I delete my credit card info?

I have several charges on my credit card on file for my itunes account that I did not make. Can you find out who is charging my credit card and how to dispute the charges. I am showing over 75.00 in the last 2 months.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.