Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fuji software compatibility with high sierra

I've just got a new Fuji XT-20 camera which is great as a camera. However I am pretty disappointed/surprised to find that none of the Fuji software will work with High Sierra, the highest version is Sierra. In particular I want to use the PC Autosave to wirelessly transfer photos. My last 5 year old Samsung camera did this faultlessly, so I am going to miss it. Has anyone found a work around for this?

Bearing in mind that Mojave will be released shortly, Fuji seem to be really behind for a major company

IMAC (RETINA 5K, 27-INCH, LATE 2015), macOS High Sierra (10.13.6), 2 TB Fusion HDD

Posted on Sep 28, 2018 12:40 AM

4 replies

Sep 28, 2018 3:21 AM in response to Eau Rouge

Thanks for your answer.

I was just curious to hear if anybody had found a solution.

I have tried it on my iMac, but although it did connect to the camera after several attempts then it just freezes. when I first downloaded it I did get a message saying that it was not optimised for my OS.

The camera doesn't have BT unfortunately.

I just received a reply from Fuji confirming that none of their software works with High Sierra, they are planning an upgrade for Mojave in late October.

Difficult to believe they are so far behind!

Again thanks

Fuji software compatibility with high sierra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.