Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I update my billing information?

So I’m trying to subscribe for Apple Music student plan I keep receiving a notification that says billing information declined. I dont have any pending payments and my card is active and has money on it. So I’m a bit confused. What do I do?

Posted on Sep 28, 2018 5:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2018 11:05 AM

You don't need to have any pending purchases, the message just means what it says i.e. that the card is declined (which could be due to the card issuer declining it for use with iTunes or it no longer passing the iTunes validation. To change the card : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2018 11:05 AM in response to kojo154

You don't need to have any pending purchases, the message just means what it says i.e. that the card is declined (which could be due to the card issuer declining it for use with iTunes or it no longer passing the iTunes validation. To change the card : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

How do I update my billing information?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.