Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get more than 2 TB of iCloud storage?

How can I get more than 2 TB of iCloud storage?

MacBook Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 28, 2018 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2018 6:51 AM

This did not help at all. The links above all confirmed what I already knew: Apple does not offer any plan that exceeds 2TB. Since I already have a 2TB plan, the only option they gives me is to "downgrade." It does not appear to give me an option to buy a second plan and attach it to the existing 2TB plan.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2018 6:51 AM in response to tygb

This did not help at all. The links above all confirmed what I already knew: Apple does not offer any plan that exceeds 2TB. Since I already have a 2TB plan, the only option they gives me is to "downgrade." It does not appear to give me an option to buy a second plan and attach it to the existing 2TB plan.

Oct 10, 2018 7:03 PM in response to NigelJAB

I have exactly the same issue about running out of storage. My Photos library is nearly 2 TB by itself and with iOS back ups and limited other stuff, I have consumed all 2 TB of storage. I did leave feedback for Apple, but hope that something will be announced in the rumored October product releases. In the meantime, I am moving most of my GoPro videos which were previously stored in Photos as they consume a lot of space. The problem is that I adjusted the timestamps on a lot of the videos since the clock was off on the camera - once I exported those videos, the adjusted timestamp data is apparently lost (as far as I can tell) which will make sorting out some of the videos very difficult once I deleted them from my Photos library. I started purchasing 2 TB of storage when it was still $19.99/month and would be glad to pay that again if they raised the cap to 4 TB.

How do I get more than 2 TB of iCloud storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.