Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased apps dissapear after update to Mojave

I need help with Appstore, because I lost all purchased apps (there are not displayed, shown) after update to Mojave. I get always "No purchases" if I start Appstore app and go to my account. How can I get back my purchased apps that I can install them ?

MacBook Air, macOS Mojave (10.14)

Posted on Oct 1, 2018 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2018 8:22 AM

Good morning itzralok!

Thanks for reaching out about the issue you're having with purchased apps no longer showing on your MacBook. I'll be happy to help.

Here's some reasons why you might not be seeing your purchases:

More about redownloading purchases

• You can't redownload in-app purchases from your purchase history, but you can restore some in-app purchases.
  • If you can't find an item that you want to redownload, check your purchase history to make sure that you purchased it with the Apple ID that you're signed in with. If not, sign in with a different Apple ID.
  • If you don't see items in your purchase history on other Apple IDs, check to see if the purchases are hidden. If your purchases are hidden, you might not see them even after you follow the steps in this article. Learn how to unhide purchases.
  • If you see items in your purchase history, but you can't redownload them, report a problem.
  • If your download was interrupted, learn how to resume the download.
  • If you see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days," you might need to wait to redownload your purchases. Learn more about associated devices.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support
As noted in the resource, make sure that you're signed in to App Store correctly: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support
Take care!

14 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2018 8:22 AM in response to itzralok

Good morning itzralok!

Thanks for reaching out about the issue you're having with purchased apps no longer showing on your MacBook. I'll be happy to help.

Here's some reasons why you might not be seeing your purchases:

More about redownloading purchases

• You can't redownload in-app purchases from your purchase history, but you can restore some in-app purchases.
  • If you can't find an item that you want to redownload, check your purchase history to make sure that you purchased it with the Apple ID that you're signed in with. If not, sign in with a different Apple ID.
  • If you don't see items in your purchase history on other Apple IDs, check to see if the purchases are hidden. If your purchases are hidden, you might not see them even after you follow the steps in this article. Learn how to unhide purchases.
  • If you see items in your purchase history, but you can't redownload them, report a problem.
  • If your download was interrupted, learn how to resume the download.
  • If you see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days," you might need to wait to redownload your purchases. Learn more about associated devices.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support
As noted in the resource, make sure that you're signed in to App Store correctly: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support
Take care!

Oct 7, 2018 11:09 PM in response to itzralok

Just arrived here for the same issue. trying to install an app I purchased a while back.

I've signed out, and signed back in. which was fruitless.

I check my iTunes purchase history as recommended, but that just displays my iOS purchases, not my Mac App Store purchases.

Items purchased previously (that are not currently installed) also display the price, no download option.

Nov 18, 2018 10:22 AM in response to jeremyfromcwmbran

This almost worked. I allowed the guest account but FileVault is on, so I couldn't see any apps outside the Safari browser. I then created a second (standard) account on my MacAir. From there I was able to log into the App store using my existing AppleID. My purchased apps were then visible. I then switched to my original account and the apps were also visible in the App store after I logged in again.

Purchased apps dissapear after update to Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.