Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does the iphone xs needs a protective case?

I really like it as it is...

Posted on Oct 2, 2018 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2018 9:50 PM

I would say that is entirely up to you.

But it would be best to actually put a case on a iPhone that costs $999+ and has a front and glass and back and stainless steel band. While these may be very durable and hard to damage, it doesn't mean it's impossible.

One fall onto the sidewalk and you've scuffed up and cracked one or both sides.

I would recommended if you like it as that you look into buying a Peel iPhone XS case clear. They are so thin it's like it isn't even there and it will protect the phone BUT you must have screen protector as you would be risking cracking the front of the phone, that or look into a thin or clear case by your favorite manufacture.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2018 9:50 PM in response to mireyafromsantiago

I would say that is entirely up to you.

But it would be best to actually put a case on a iPhone that costs $999+ and has a front and glass and back and stainless steel band. While these may be very durable and hard to damage, it doesn't mean it's impossible.

One fall onto the sidewalk and you've scuffed up and cracked one or both sides.

I would recommended if you like it as that you look into buying a Peel iPhone XS case clear. They are so thin it's like it isn't even there and it will protect the phone BUT you must have screen protector as you would be risking cracking the front of the phone, that or look into a thin or clear case by your favorite manufacture.

does the iphone xs needs a protective case?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.