Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Studio 3 cuts on when phone is in pocket

Since the update to iOS 12 my Beats studio 3 keep cutting out whenever in my pocket but as soon as I take the phone out of my pocket it works again. I know the problem is not with the headphones as its within range as I test it when it’s not in my pocket and it works no problem with me walking around my house. Has anyone encountered this problem? Also I have to connect them to my phone via settings as I won’t automatically connect anymore with the little animation with the beats appearing

Posted on Oct 3, 2018 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2018 11:40 AM

Greetings, caolanmc17.

It appears that, since updating your iPhone to iOS 12, your Beats Studio3 stops providing sound when you place your phone in your pocket. I'm happy to help.

Reset Studio3 Wireless -- Reset your headphones, and test the issue.

Update the firmware of your Beats product -- Make sure that the firmware of your Beats Studio3 is updated. Test the issue once the update is complete.

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2018 11:40 AM in response to caolanmc17

Greetings, caolanmc17.

It appears that, since updating your iPhone to iOS 12, your Beats Studio3 stops providing sound when you place your phone in your pocket. I'm happy to help.

Reset Studio3 Wireless -- Reset your headphones, and test the issue.

Update the firmware of your Beats product -- Make sure that the firmware of your Beats Studio3 is updated. Test the issue once the update is complete.

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

Beats Studio 3 cuts on when phone is in pocket

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.