Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

To all those having problems with Logic Pro X 10.4.2

Please send Feedback to Logic Pro developers.

Feedback - Logic Pro – Apple

Posted on Oct 3, 2018 5:20 PM

81 replies

Nov 4, 2018 2:07 PM in response to Ty Ford1

Everyone... don't look for help in this topic (although you may find something in a post.)

This topic was intended to emphasize how important it is to send Feedback.

LogicPro10,4,2 is a mess, and evidently Apple sees YOU THE USERS as the BETA TEST GROUP.

Which is unprofessional no matter how you look at it. They don't seem to have in house testing.

Send Feedback

Be Polite and accurate in your description.

Oct 12, 2018 8:38 AM in response to mizzi

They do receive and process the info from the feedback forms. You can imagine they get a lot of those a day for all the different items listed. I'm not sure of the details beyond that, but they definitely try to get info from them and prioritize what things to do next for each product team.

Oct 12, 2018 9:31 AM in response to mizzi

In a recent message that scrolled by, Logic developers contacted someone the same day they sent the feedback form.

So, yes, if the problem is clearly explained and can be reproduced some action is taken, even though they may not contact you.

!0.4.2 seems to have broken more things than it's fixed, not a good sign.

Nov 1, 2018 2:16 PM in response to Pancenter

I use a MIDI controller to send CC messages to Logic which switch articulations using the Articulation ID function. In Logic 10.4.2, whenever I have the piano roll open, using my MIDI controller to send CC messages has no effect on changing the articulation. This problem is solved immediately when the piano roll is closed; I can switch articulations correctly then. This is a very problematic bug as I need to have the piano roll open while I work. Can you help me solve this issue?

Thanks,

Matt

Nov 4, 2018 8:15 AM in response to Pancenter

Greetings guys!

I am having problems with Logic 10.4.2 since the message of disk very slow or system overloaded constantly appears.

My disk has 400 GB free and I recently did maintenance and the disc appears to be in perfect condition and I also edit video with Final Cut and it works perfectly.

In Logic the buffer size is at 128.

Could anyone help me ?

Thank you !

Nov 4, 2018 10:14 AM in response to Pancenter

I recently had problems with my new 2018 i7 loosing the CoreMIDI functionality with Logic Pro X and Sibelius. Apple tech gurus said I should reinstall my OS to fix. That did not work. What did work was a quick fix I found on www.jnotes.com You should let the Logic Pro team know about this.

Opening Terminal.app and entering this command should remedy the problem:

sudo rm -rf /Library/Audio/MIDI\ Drivers/*

Nov 4, 2018 11:07 AM in response to Pancenter

I'm a new Logic Pro X user 10.4.2.

I'm working on a new production and my first files are stereo MIDI piano. No problem.

I added a stereo drummer track but even though I chose the piano track to be followed, I get no love. Before 10.4.2, things worked amazingly well.

The stereo MIDI piano was played in, I think, because there are small tempo shifts throughout. Nothing really big, but the systems shows they're there.

Drummer doesn't care if I separate intro from verse and chorus. It plays, but waaay off.

What to do?

Thanks,

Ty Ford

To all those having problems with Logic Pro X 10.4.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.