Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it that neither my cover art nor the description for my podcast is showing?

I just uploaded a podcast to iTunes, but there's no cover art and when I hit the more information button in the episode description, nothing appears. I'm using Podbean and I've filled out literally every space that I can, but I don't know what to do with the artwork. Any help is appreciated.

Here's the RSS Feed: Lesser Evils

Here's the podcast on iTunes as it appears: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/lesser-evils/id1438073686

And for reference, this is what it looks like on Stitcher, which has no problems: https://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/241523/details

Posted on Oct 4, 2018 1:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2018 2:56 PM

Your feed is at lesserevils.podbean.com/feed.xml

Your image has too large a file size at 868kB. You need to get it down below 500kB for it to be accepted.

The 'itunes:summary' tag for the episode is populated and is revealed by clicking on the 'i':

User uploaded file

However this doesn't show in the Store: I don't know why unless you only added it quite recently and the Store hasn't caught up uet.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2018 2:56 PM in response to lesserevilspodcast

Your feed is at lesserevils.podbean.com/feed.xml

Your image has too large a file size at 868kB. You need to get it down below 500kB for it to be accepted.

The 'itunes:summary' tag for the episode is populated and is revealed by clicking on the 'i':

User uploaded file

However this doesn't show in the Store: I don't know why unless you only added it quite recently and the Store hasn't caught up uet.

Why is it that neither my cover art nor the description for my podcast is showing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.