Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two iPhones same Apple ID-Health app not in sync between both

I have one iPhone for work and another for personal use but both use the same Apple ID. How do I get the Health App on both to sync? Seems that when I grabbed them both at once the steps are counted but if i only grab one then and go for a walk the other phone does that receive the step count. Any advice?

iPhone 5s

Posted on Oct 6, 2018 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2018 12:05 PM

Hey havasq,

I understand that you're wanting to have your Health data sync across your work and personal iPhone. I'll be happy to help out with this.

Make sure that Health app syncing is turned on for iCloud on both devices, and that both devices are signed in with the same Apple ID. Here's how:

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're using iOS 10.3 or later:

1. Go to Settings > [your name].
  2. Tap iCloud.

After tapping iCloud, make sure that Health is toggled on for both devices and that each are using the same Apple ID.

Here's more information about turning iCloud features on and off: Change your iCloud feature settings - Apple Support

Take care!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2018 12:05 PM in response to havasq

Hey havasq,

I understand that you're wanting to have your Health data sync across your work and personal iPhone. I'll be happy to help out with this.

Make sure that Health app syncing is turned on for iCloud on both devices, and that both devices are signed in with the same Apple ID. Here's how:

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're using iOS 10.3 or later:

1. Go to Settings > [your name].
  2. Tap iCloud.

After tapping iCloud, make sure that Health is toggled on for both devices and that each are using the same Apple ID.

Here's more information about turning iCloud features on and off: Change your iCloud feature settings - Apple Support

Take care!

I have two iPhones same Apple ID-Health app not in sync between both

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.