Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just downloaded iOS 12.01 but can’t see the new emojis anywhere on my iPhone X. Does anyone know why?

Can’t see new emojis on ios 12.01

AppleTV 2, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Oct 8, 2018 12:20 PM

14 replies

Oct 8, 2018 12:22 PM in response to gbrawls

No where in the release notes for iOS 12.0.1 does it mention emojis. That would probably be why you are not seeing any.

iOS 12.0.1 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone or iPad. This update:

- Fixes an issue where some iPhone XS devices do not immediately charge when connected to a Lightning cable

- Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone XS devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4 GHz instead of 5 GHz

- Restores the original position of the ".?123" key on the iPad keyboard

- Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps

- Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable

- For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222

Oct 12, 2018 8:26 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

I have had problems galore since downloading iOS 12.1 my phone is so slow and some things have changed I can’t figure out how to fix I wish they would give us the option on whether to download or not I don’t have X mine is 7plus and a lot of the upgrades didn’t even involve other iPhones mostly 10 it is infuriating trying to figure out how to redo what this update undid.

I just downloaded iOS 12.01 but can’t see the new emojis anywhere on my iPhone X. Does anyone know why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.