Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I buy IWatch?

Hi! I live in Latvia, Europe, and would like to purchase Apple Watch, but unfortunately it’s not sold here, or in 2 neighboring countrie. Could anyone tell me what options do I have?! Can I order it via app, choosing any country, or what should I do? Thank!

Posted on Oct 9, 2018 1:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2018 7:44 AM

Apple does not sell the watch in Latvia. Even using the Apple Store app, will not let you buy the watch in a country it is not sold in.

If you really want to buy an Apple Watch you will need to do so in a country that sells it.

Note that Apple does not ship items internationally. So will not ship a watch bought from the German store to you in Latvia for example.

Closest place to Latvia I see that sells the Watch is Russia.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2018 7:44 AM in response to koba88

Apple does not sell the watch in Latvia. Even using the Apple Store app, will not let you buy the watch in a country it is not sold in.

If you really want to buy an Apple Watch you will need to do so in a country that sells it.

Note that Apple does not ship items internationally. So will not ship a watch bought from the German store to you in Latvia for example.

Closest place to Latvia I see that sells the Watch is Russia.

Where can I buy IWatch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.