Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, my phone app doesn't seem to work. I was listenign to a message and when i tried to rerun the message, it froze. I can use Siri to make a call or I can use apps to make a call but the phone app screen doesn't pull up for me to access the app

my Phone app became inaccessible while I was using it to listen to a VM. I can make a call using other apps or siri but I don't have access the phone app anymore. when I click on the phone app, it just pulls up a blank screen, sits there for a while and then it times out

iPhone 6, iOS 12.0.1, null

Posted on Oct 9, 2018 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2018 3:51 PM

Hey Taraneh,

You've tried shutting down and restarting the phone?

1 reply

Hi, my phone app doesn't seem to work. I was listenign to a message and when i tried to rerun the message, it froze. I can use Siri to make a call or I can use apps to make a call but the phone app screen doesn't pull up for me to access the app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.