Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Keynote Image Gallery

Hello. I'm using Keynote 8.2 in Mac OSX High Sierra 10.13.4.

I inserted an image gallery, since Tool bar > Image gallery (or Menu Insert > Image gallery). In the work view it works fine, it has the navigation arrows and navigation points under the pictures; BUT in the presentation mode I can't use the gallery: in normal presentation I can change the image with a clic in any place or with the keyboard arrows, and in the Only-links presentation I can't do anything with the image gallery, only see the first image like a normal image.

Is there someone with the same problem?

Can someone help me?

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

Posted on Oct 10, 2018 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2018 2:25 AM

in the Only-links presentation I can't do anything with the image gallery, only see the first image like a normal image.

Keynote can link to a specific slide, an email or a webpage, it is unable to link to any of the images within an image gallery:

User uploaded file

If you want to link to one or more images, place each image on to a slide of its own, use Slide from the "Link to" popup menu then select the specific slide number from the dropdown menu:

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2018 2:25 AM in response to dnacervera

in the Only-links presentation I can't do anything with the image gallery, only see the first image like a normal image.

Keynote can link to a specific slide, an email or a webpage, it is unable to link to any of the images within an image gallery:

User uploaded file

If you want to link to one or more images, place each image on to a slide of its own, use Slide from the "Link to" popup menu then select the specific slide number from the dropdown menu:

User uploaded file

Problem with Keynote Image Gallery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.