Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Podcast RSS Feed is having issues

Hello! Thank you in advance for any assistance.

My podcast feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:467117952/sounds.rss was updating all the weekly episodes on itunes with no problem until recently. If you search itunes, you can find the episodes but they do not appear on our feed. Subscribers still get them. I've also noticed that if you click a link to our itunes feed/page on your phone it won't load at all. I have tried refreshing via itunes connect. Doesn't seem to have solved the issue. The RSS feed seems fine as all other podcast apps have the new episodes.

iTunes feed: World Of Wrestling Podcast by World Of Wrestling Podcast on Apple Podcasts

Notice how episode 010 and our bonus episode from Progress - Hello Wembley aren't there.

worldofwrestlingpodcast.com has all the other links to other podcast apps etc if you'd like to confirm the RSS feed seems to be fine. I am convinced this is an issue with iTunes.

Help?

iPhone SE, iOS 11.4

Posted on Oct 11, 2018 5:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2018 8:39 AM

All 14 episodes in the Store, the feed, and when subscribing are there, including no. 10 and the Bonus Podcast. This is on a Mac: I can't check on a phone as I don't have one, but I would expect the Podcasts App to follow the Store page. Your next move is to ask someone else with an iPhone to check: the problem may lie with your own device or possibly your ISP's cache. As far as I can see everything is OK with the feed and iTunes.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2018 8:39 AM in response to WorldOfWrestlingPodcast

All 14 episodes in the Store, the feed, and when subscribing are there, including no. 10 and the Bonus Podcast. This is on a Mac: I can't check on a phone as I don't have one, but I would expect the Podcasts App to follow the Store page. Your next move is to ask someone else with an iPhone to check: the problem may lie with your own device or possibly your ISP's cache. As far as I can see everything is OK with the feed and iTunes.

My Podcast RSS Feed is having issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.