Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having a problem with paid features of a free app.

This is the problem I am having: A Staff member wants to get the paid features (in-app purchases) of an app that is listed as a free download in the Apple Apps Store.

The problem is when I on an iPad goes to the link within the specific app "Kids Games 3+" to order a paid component of the app like "Counting 123", I am sent to the iTunes Store, where our school's paid app Apple ID isn't valid.

Then going to the Apple Volume Purchasing webpage on the iPad to be able to use our school's paid app Apple ID to order the paid component (Counting 123) separately fails too as what gets downloaded (the paid component) lists as "free" so trying to download the paid component brings me back to having to use the iTunes Store where the school's paid app purchasing Apple ID isn't accepted. One keeps going around in circles.

Does anyone know how I can get all the features of this app? Your assistance is appreciated. Thanks.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 9.3.5

Posted on Oct 11, 2018 6:48 AM

There are no replies.

I am having a problem with paid features of a free app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.