Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LOGIC PRO 9 That I purchased is prohibited to use in Seoul!! It's unfair!

I bought Logic Pro 9 and have been used for several years until I downloaded a new software in my Mac Air that I bought in 2015. The pop up says that the logic pro 9 is now downloadable in where you are (South Korea, Seoul). I think this is absurd. I should get a full refund from Apple if this is the case. Otherwise, let me know via email how I can get the previous software. I spoke to the agent in Austrailia and when she spoke on the phone, I thought I understood, but I forgot after then. I spoke to Korean Apple support team (two people), but they seem untrained because they answered that they only have been working here less than a few months or at best a year. They seemed that they did not know what they were saying.

All I need either a full refund or your kind illustration of how I get to use logic pro 9 that I purchased. Please reply via email.

Posted on Oct 11, 2018 6:29 AM

There are no replies.

LOGIC PRO 9 That I purchased is prohibited to use in Seoul!! It's unfair!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.