Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the Itunes match does not appear in my itunes store. I already have apple music

The Itunes match does not appear in my itunes store. I already have apple music. Is there another way to add itunes match? I can no longer access some of the independent artist music I had on my computer.

Posted on Oct 11, 2018 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2018 1:06 PM

If the link to iTunes Match isn't where advertised it should be at the bottom of the iTunes Store > Music page.

If you have Apple Music then you don't need iTunes Match. Apple Music is a superset of the iTunes Match service. Adding it now if it expired won't return lost content previously associated with your account. Ideally you would have backed up your entire library to an external drive before commencing with either service.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2018 1:06 PM in response to gadgetgirl08

If the link to iTunes Match isn't where advertised it should be at the bottom of the iTunes Store > Music page.

If you have Apple Music then you don't need iTunes Match. Apple Music is a superset of the iTunes Match service. Adding it now if it expired won't return lost content previously associated with your account. Ideally you would have backed up your entire library to an external drive before commencing with either service.

tt2

the Itunes match does not appear in my itunes store. I already have apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.