Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i accidentally changed me apple id region, i changed back to my original apple id but it’s stopped asking for my password when i checks my apple id

I changed my apple id region by accident, i changed it back to my original store but it‘s stopped asking for my password when i press ”check apple id”, it’s said “to change apple id and password, go to appleid.com”

i wan’t it’s to be normal again, pls help

Pls help

Posted on Oct 11, 2018 11:35 PM

14 replies

Oct 12, 2018 7:29 AM in response to ADudeXD

You are only supposed to use the store where you live. If you attempt to use another store, it is possible Apple will lock your ID. You also need to have a billing address and credit card issued in the region where you want to make a purchase. If you were able to get the game, if it isn't available in your current store, you wouldn't be able to update it.

Oct 12, 2018 7:37 AM in response to Eric Root

Oh ok

I changed my store to the u.s store once and it worked

i downloaded c-ops from that store

but i guess it‘s just lucky that Apple didn’t lock my ID

i’ll test my luck by buying an U.S itunes gift card and then i’ll buy minecraft with it

and as soon as i bought minecraft i’ll change back to my original store

i accidentally changed me apple id region, i changed back to my original apple id but it’s stopped asking for my password when i checks my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.