Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home App Issues in iOS12

Ever since I upgraded to iOS 12 I've been facing the following issues in my Home app. Sharing this here to see if anyone else has the same issues and has any recommended solutions

1. Using Ecobee Thermostat's remote sensors I have setup notifications to alert me of motion detection, but only when 'No one is home'. This was working fine on iOS 11 but since iOS 12 I just keep getting these notifications whether I'm home or not.
  2. Same issue above but with Eve Elgato Door Sensors. I've setup similar type of notifications and started getting notifications even when I'm home since iOS12
  3. Some accessories keep showing 'Updating' when you open the Home app and you can't use them. However if you kill the Home app and re-open it the accessory would work. I'm facing this with Ecobee Thermostat and Sylvannia dimming bulbs

Could these issues be due to lack of firmware update from OEM to adapt to iOS12?

iOS 12.0.1, Homekit

Posted on Oct 12, 2018 5:41 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Home App Issues in iOS12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.