Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Revert to IOS 12.0

How do I go back to 12.0 on an iPAD Pro?

Posted on Oct 12, 2018 3:17 PM

3 replies

Oct 12, 2018 6:58 PM in response to Limnos

Thank you; unfortunate in that I can not use my iPad to access the internet thru WiFi--given the Forbes article on all the bad problems with this update indicates apple's rush to update without adequate testing. It also confirms that one should never update as soon as the update is released by Apple so that one knows the issues before making a decision to update. I'm going to try restore iPad to see if that might help things, of course it will be installing 12.0.1.

Revert to IOS 12.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.