Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp on Windows 7

Hi, I have recently bought a new to me iMac 27, the 2013 version. Installing Windows 7 was simple enough then the Bootcamp installer automatically installed drivers supposedly. The Nvidia driver wouldn't execute so I had to download that directly from Nvidia.

But now I'm having issues with the keyboard and mouse. They function to a basic degree, but the function keys are not working, and I can't scroll or right click with the mouse, there are only two tabs in the Bootcamp control panel- startup disk and power. I tried installing the drivers from the folder to no effect, system information shows the keyboard and mouse as being Microsoft not Apple.

Can anyone help me to get them working

Posted on Oct 12, 2018 11:57 PM

10 replies

Bootcamp on Windows 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.