Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I sprayed glass cleaner on my iPhone 7Plus screen and in sprayed onto front speaker now speaker sounds crackly how can I fix

I sprayed glass cleaner onto the front of my iPhone 7Plus screen and I sprayed onto the front speaker now the speakers sound crackly. Can this be fixed or have I permanently damaged phone

Posted on Oct 14, 2018 12:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2018 12:47 AM

Incidental liquid damages may be inspected and outcome(s) determined by an

'Apple authorized service provider' or an Apple store Genius, by appointment.

• Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

As this 'user-to-user discussions' area does not direct to Apple, Inc. your answers

may vary; at times an Apple discussions expert may reply, though. And most of us

are users like yourself, have chosen to volunteer time & effort without compensation.

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2018 12:47 AM in response to Koolkatnana

Incidental liquid damages may be inspected and outcome(s) determined by an

'Apple authorized service provider' or an Apple store Genius, by appointment.

• Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

As this 'user-to-user discussions' area does not direct to Apple, Inc. your answers

may vary; at times an Apple discussions expert may reply, though. And most of us

are users like yourself, have chosen to volunteer time & effort without compensation.

User uploaded file

I sprayed glass cleaner on my iPhone 7Plus screen and in sprayed onto front speaker now speaker sounds crackly how can I fix

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.