Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New From Your Artists

Why, oh why, has this gone away, Apple? iTunes Store > Music > New From Your Artists - how else do we know when our artists have new music, that we would BUY from your store? WHO is making these decisions? LISTEN to your customers!

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Oct 14, 2018 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2018 9:53 AM

I have read somewhere about it disappearing and reappearing, but on all my devices it disappeared a couple of months ago and I haven’t see it reappear yet, whereas it was consistently there before. Annoying, I found it very useful, in fact it triggered me to buy stuff. So it’s probably in Apple’s interest to have it..

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2018 9:53 AM in response to bcdx22x

I have read somewhere about it disappearing and reappearing, but on all my devices it disappeared a couple of months ago and I haven’t see it reappear yet, whereas it was consistently there before. Annoying, I found it very useful, in fact it triggered me to buy stuff. So it’s probably in Apple’s interest to have it..

New From Your Artists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.