Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had songs downloaded from the I tunes store but within he last couple of days they disappeared off my phone and when I go back into the iTunes Store it’s saying I have no purchased music

How do I get back music I downloaded from the iTunes Store that disappeared off my phone I tried going into the iTunes Store and going under purchased music but it says I have no purchased music I had about 15 songs

Posted on Oct 16, 2018 3:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2018 11:54 PM

If you've deleted them from the phone and if they don't show in the Purchased section for redownloading : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

check to see if you've hidden them from there : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If they are no longer in the store, or if you've moved countries since buying them, you won't be able to redownload them

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2018 11:54 PM in response to jenniferfromcbs

If you've deleted them from the phone and if they don't show in the Purchased section for redownloading : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

check to see if you've hidden them from there : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If they are no longer in the store, or if you've moved countries since buying them, you won't be able to redownload them

I had songs downloaded from the I tunes store but within he last couple of days they disappeared off my phone and when I go back into the iTunes Store it’s saying I have no purchased music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.