Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with purchased music in iTunes application on MacOS Mojave

Scenario

A new MacBook Pro. Trying to download songs from iTunes I have purchased before.

Extra Details

Mac OS : Mojave

I have never tried Apple Music.

Machine: MacBook Pro 15 inch 2018

Problem

I don't find albums that I have purchased before. However I still do find few of them. Even if I find that (like the screenshot below) - the "purchased" label is greyed out for no option to download. Just can't even download.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

[Can't download the above Beethoven album]

Request

Can someone guide me with this? I would like to download all the music, that I have purchased. I would also like to know where I could find the list of all purchased music that I could download from?

Thanks,

null-OTHER, macOS Mojave (10.14), iTunes app

Posted on Oct 16, 2018 11:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2018 12:07 AM

To re-download music : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If not all shows there check to see if you've hidden any : Hide apps for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

If the music is on longer in the store, or if you've moved countries since buying it, you won't be able to redownload it, those albums/tracks you will have to copy back from your backup of your downloads/computer

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2018 12:07 AM in response to narenca

To re-download music : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If not all shows there check to see if you've hidden any : Hide apps for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

If the music is on longer in the store, or if you've moved countries since buying it, you won't be able to redownload it, those albums/tracks you will have to copy back from your backup of your downloads/computer

Issue with purchased music in iTunes application on MacOS Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.