Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the tiny left pointing arrow and “Tinder” mean in the top left corner of my phone?

What is the tiny left pointing arrow and “Tinder” mean in the top left corner of my phone?

User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 17, 2018 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2018 8:10 AM

No. It's not a bug or app suggestion.

The Tinder app was open on the device. A notification from messages popped up, and was tapped to enter the messages app. Tapping the "<Tinder" indicator will return to the Tinder app.

You may want to consider getting yourself a new boyfriend.

6 replies

Oct 17, 2018 8:07 AM in response to KiltedTim

Hey. I have a couple more questions just to be sure.

This was actually a screenshot from a screenshot sent to me from my boyfriends phone. He said he doesn’t have tinder and doesn’t know why this would be up there. He said he was in the App Store before. He is running the beta version of the newest iOS on the newest iPhone 10.

I have/ have had no reason to believe he is lying. Is it at all possible this is some kind of bug or app suggestion? I am not nieve. However, before we have another discussion about it, I wanted to be absolutely certain.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.