Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos from I cloud

I just upgraded from the 6s to the Xs max. My photos were stored on icloud. They are not appearing on my new phone despite settibg everything up

thank you

Zahra Hudda

Posted on Oct 17, 2018 6:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2018 6:41 PM

zahra13 wrote:

I just upgraded from the 6s to the Xs max. My photos were stored on icloud. They are not appearing on my new phone despite settibg everything up

thank you

Zahra Hudda

Presuming that you signed in to your iCloud account properly on your new iPhone, your Xs Max will have to be connected to the internet with a Wi-Fi connection for the photos to be transferred. Transfer is not immediate...be patient.

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2018 6:41 PM in response to zahra13

zahra13 wrote:

thank you

Zahra Hudda

Presuming that you signed in to your iCloud account properly on your new iPhone, your Xs Max will have to be connected to the internet with a Wi-Fi connection for the photos to be transferred. Transfer is not immediate...be patient.

User uploaded file

Photos from I cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.