Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Low power mode for iPod touch 6th gen.?

My iPod chews through power even when not in use is there a low power mode for the 6th gen. Touch and how do I access it if so or what feature is it included with if not?

iPod touch, iOS 12.0.1

Posted on Oct 18, 2018 6:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2018 2:26 PM

Greetings, zbril.

I see that the battery life of your iPod touch isn't as good as it was prior to upgrading it to iOS 12.0.1. I'm happy to help.

About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -- Unfortunately, Low Power Mode is only available on an iPhone. But the information in this article can help with the battery life of your iPod touch.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2018 2:26 PM in response to zbril

Greetings, zbril.

I see that the battery life of your iPod touch isn't as good as it was prior to upgrading it to iOS 12.0.1. I'm happy to help.

About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -- Unfortunately, Low Power Mode is only available on an iPhone. But the information in this article can help with the battery life of your iPod touch.

Take care!

Low power mode for iPod touch 6th gen.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.