Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWatch adding complications to Infograph face

I have a new series 4 iWatch and I like the Infograph face. For some reason I cannot add The Weather as one of the options to view on the screen in one of the complication areas. Other Face DO allow The Weather to be displayed. Is there a way to add this complication to one of the Infograph faces???

Watch Series 4 (GPS) Alum 44mm, iOS 12.0.1

Posted on Oct 18, 2018 9:36 AM

3 replies

Oct 19, 2018 8:31 AM in response to gordonfromvictor

Hello gordonfromvictor,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to add a certain complication to the Infograph face on your Apple Watch. Looking at these Apple resources is the Weather complication is available for the Infograph face, so please make sure you're using these steps to add this complication:

You can add special features—called complications—to some watch faces, so you can instantly check things like stock prices, the weather report, or information from other apps you installed.

1. With the watch face showing, firmly press the display, then tap Customize.

2. Swipe left all the way to the end.

If a face offers complications, they’re shown on the last screen.

3. Tap a complication to select it, then turn the Digital Crown to choose a new one—Activity or Heart Rate, for example.

4. When you’re finished, press the Digital Crown to save your changes, then tap the face to switch to it.

User uploaded file

For information about each watch face, see Apple Watch faces and their features.

Faces and features - Apple Support
Customize the watch face​ - Apple Support

Cheers!

Oct 19, 2018 1:58 PM in response to raina_b22

Becky- I did exactly as you said- my series 4 watch on infograph does not show weather as a selectable complication I can select for the complication only activity, alarm, battery,breathe,calendar,heart rate, moon,music,,reminders, stocks, stopwatch, sunrise, timer,alkie talkie,workoutand 3 world clock options- that is all-...Can I add it as a selectable complication?>??

iWatch adding complications to Infograph face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.