Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete a book and the unpurchased sequel from library

I downloaded by mistake a free book. I tried to erase it but I could only remove it from my iPhone 8 and hide it (which is unsatisfactory but I can live with). What makes me want to delete the app is the fact that the books sequel still appears in my library even though 1: I never bought it and it cost money so I won’t buy it to hide it, 2: the first book is hidden, 3: I never wanted those books in the first place.

I looked other forums. They talked about pressing select and delete. I can only select edit and I have no options afterward other than placing it in a collection.

The sequel is not mine it’s just being a general squatter. the only option I have is to place it in a collection...

As for the first book, as much as I want to delete it my only choice is hide and unhide (even though it was a free book purchased by mistake). Nothing here changes the fact the sequel is visible.

Is there a way to fix this I.e: either permanently delete them or at least hide the sequel without buying it?

Because otherwise I’ll just delete the entire app and be done with it.

Thanks for your help.

Posted on Oct 19, 2018 12:24 PM

There are no replies.

How to delete a book and the unpurchased sequel from library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.