Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

printers dissapear

Hi

Please can someone help

I have MBP and dock to an LG38@ curved screen, one at home office the other at work. Sometimes when i relocate the system has crashed and I have to restart or it restarts itself. This is not the issue but not sure if it is relevant

The main issue is in the last few weeks all my printers are disappearing and I cannot get to add them back in

I have tried cleaning the Mac, checking for errors and running clean my mac. I updated to Mojave in a hope this may help, nope

Yesterday after various cleaning routines and restarts I managed to get my home printer working, went to the office and added the two printers there, at last, I thought. I came home yesterday evening to continue working and the printers have all gone :-(

When this happens I cannot add one

I have tried resetting the print system, I have deleted all the print drivers form the library and download the new ones which got me going yesterday but not today

If anyone can help this would be great before I throw it out the window

I don't really want to go through a complete install of the OS but it is my only option

Any help would be very very much appreciated

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS Mojave (10.14)

Posted on Oct 19, 2018 11:07 PM

There are no replies.

printers dissapear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.