Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I transfer games from my ipad air to a PC win 10

how do I transfer games from my ipad air to a PC win 10?

iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Oct 19, 2018 10:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2018 8:40 PM

To get games on a Windows PC without any internet access, you would need to have a Windows PC also, download a game to it, then copy the game to a flash drive, and install it on the other PC. You may be able to find a similar game compatible with a Windows PC if you search for them.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2018 8:40 PM in response to flatwall

To get games on a Windows PC without any internet access, you would need to have a Windows PC also, download a game to it, then copy the game to a flash drive, and install it on the other PC. You may be able to find a similar game compatible with a Windows PC if you search for them.

Oct 20, 2018 4:16 PM in response to kb1951

Thanks for your response, kb1951. I have a friend in a nursing home who asked if I could get for him the games on my iPad that we play when I visit him. He has a PC but no access to the internet so I would like to get my games onto his PC. I have checked with Play Store for similar Android games but without success. Any ideas would be appreciated.

how do I transfer games from my ipad air to a PC win 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.