Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please i can how know when my card is been used

I gave someone a new itunes card the the person told me is been used

Posted on Oct 20, 2018 1:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2018 1:13 AM

Ask them to try signing out of their Apple ID and then back in again in case the balance has been applied to their account but isn't showing correctly.

If you bought an iTunes gift card voucher which cannot be redeemed then see If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code - Apple Support in case you/they are either entering the code incorrectly, or the card wasn't activated. For activation issues seek redress from the vendor.

If you have sent the card details to someone else as a form of remote payment, or have bought a card that has already been redeemed, then you have been scammed. See iTunes Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support for more information.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2018 1:13 AM in response to smithfromado

Ask them to try signing out of their Apple ID and then back in again in case the balance has been applied to their account but isn't showing correctly.

If you bought an iTunes gift card voucher which cannot be redeemed then see If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code - Apple Support in case you/they are either entering the code incorrectly, or the card wasn't activated. For activation issues seek redress from the vendor.

If you have sent the card details to someone else as a form of remote payment, or have bought a card that has already been redeemed, then you have been scammed. See iTunes Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support for more information.

tt2

Please i can how know when my card is been used

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.