Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth issues with Mojave and iPhone X

I have a brand new MacBook Pro 13in with Touch Bar and a relatively new iPhone X. Both of them are updated to the newest software. I'm having issues with my bluetooth. My phone does not connect to my Mac automatically and when I try to manually connect in the bluetooth preferences it connects for about 3 seconds then disconnects. Does anyone have a solution? I have already turned bluetooth off, then on and forgot the phone on my Mac/phone then reconnected with no results. I also have an Apple Watch, and the Magic Mouse 2. The mouse is working perfectly, is it interfering with the phone? Thank you!

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, 4 TBT3), iOS 12.0.1, not connecting to iPhone X

Posted on Oct 20, 2018 2:58 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Oct 20, 2018 3:11 PM in response to KurtisFromCarmel

It will just show that it has Bluetooth on, which is necessary for some things, such as what I mentioned above. Again, it is just required that Bluetooth be on for both devices, but you do not actually pair them. It just uses Bluetooth for communications purposes. It does serve a purpose, just not exactly the way you are used to using Bluetooth.

Bluetooth issues with Mojave and iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.