Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi greyed out in Ipad Mini 4

Hello,

My ipad mini 4 was working just fine till a few days back. Suddenly today when I opened it, the Wifi is greyed out. Looking at the other forum posts, I connected my ipad to the itunes and updated it to the latest ios too. However the Wifi is still disabled. IOS got updated, but my ipad is stuck at "Verification failed" as it is not able to connect to the internet to accept the terms and conditions.

I tried to Factory reset using "Erase all content and settings" on the ipad but after a few pop ups i get the error "Verification failed - there was an error connecting to the Apple ID server". I guess this is because of the Wifi again.

I tried to Factory reset using Itunes, but am getting a pop that "Find my device" must be turned off on my ipad. But again in ipad I am not able to open icloud settings as the page is stuck at "Verification Failed"

Could someone kindly help as I am badly stuck with this problem.

iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi, iOS 12.0.1

Posted on Oct 21, 2018 11:57 PM

1 reply

Wifi greyed out in Ipad Mini 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.