Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud keychain

i turned on iCloud keychain on my iPhone , iPad, and MacBook pro. the iPad and iPhone have shared their passwords, but not the MacBook pro. Although it also has iCloud keychain on. what should i do to fix this problem? Thank you

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)

Posted on Oct 22, 2018 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2018 4:48 AM

See this: Get help with iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

If you want to sync iCloud Keychain with other devices.

Make sure that your new device has the latest version of iOS and the latest version of macOS. Then, make sure that your device is on a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If the connection appears strong, try these steps:

1. Turn off iCloud Keychain on all devices.
  2. Turn on iCloud Keychain on the device that has the most up-to-date keychain items.
  3. Turn on iCloud Keychain on your other devices. They will be updated with your new iCloud Keychain.

User uploaded file

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2018 4:48 AM in response to imacpharm

See this: Get help with iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

If you want to sync iCloud Keychain with other devices.

Make sure that your new device has the latest version of iOS and the latest version of macOS. Then, make sure that your device is on a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If the connection appears strong, try these steps:

1. Turn off iCloud Keychain on all devices.
  2. Turn on iCloud Keychain on the device that has the most up-to-date keychain items.
  3. Turn on iCloud Keychain on your other devices. They will be updated with your new iCloud Keychain.

User uploaded file

iCloud keychain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.