Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I play a song on my phone that I’ve imported off a CD into iTunes?

I imported a bought CD onto my iTunes account and sync it to my iPhone and there’s 2 songs that I can’t play on my iPhone. I have Apple Music and those 2 songs ain’t on apple music but the rest of the album is, would that have anything to do with it? But then I’ve already paid for the CD so why can’t I listen to all of it?

Posted on Oct 23, 2018 4:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2018 6:29 PM

Do the two tracks play in iTunes? See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. What is the iCloud status of the tracks? Typically if you have Apple Music you would use iCloud Music Library on your device so whatever is matched or uploaded in your library becomes available to your device without syncing with iTunes.

tt2

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2018 6:29 PM in response to emmaleen44

Do the two tracks play in iTunes? See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. What is the iCloud status of the tracks? Typically if you have Apple Music you would use iCloud Music Library on your device so whatever is matched or uploaded in your library becomes available to your device without syncing with iTunes.

tt2

Why can’t I play a song on my phone that I’ve imported off a CD into iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.