Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to sign in to iCloud with double verification and now in endless loop of verify your Apple ID which I do from iPhone click continue and it happens again and again

Verify email address and I do and it says verify email address over and over

iPad

Posted on Oct 23, 2018 4:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2018 8:33 AM

Hopefully authentication works now since Apple shows all systems are stable. Your issues yesterday might have been part of a perfect storm with their systems down and you being out of the country.

Here's that link for support again which includes international numbers if you're still having an issue:

Contact - Official Apple Support

Best of luck!!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2018 8:33 AM in response to yogabonnie

Hopefully authentication works now since Apple shows all systems are stable. Your issues yesterday might have been part of a perfect storm with their systems down and you being out of the country.

Here's that link for support again which includes international numbers if you're still having an issue:

Contact - Official Apple Support

Best of luck!!

Oct 24, 2018 1:00 AM in response to blackdogaudio

Hi thanks ... it did not work 8 hours later. To clarify I’m signing in on a chrome book (which always worked before) but in another country) and the authentication code comes to phone then I click ok and put it in on computer and get the verify email message and click ok and get it again and again in the loop so unable to sign in on computer but fine ion iPhone. Perhaps I should leave it for 24 hours?

Trying to sign in to iCloud with double verification and now in endless loop of verify your Apple ID which I do from iPhone click continue and it happens again and again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.